About Us

Our goal at Island Hopper Charters is to give our guests an adventure they will remember for a lifetime. Captain Dan is a lifelong resident of Coastal Mississippi. He grew up fishing and exploring the waterways and barrier islands. Captain Dan loves to share his knowledge of our local history and wildlife. He has been in the tourism industry for over 10 years and serviced a term as a commissioner on the Coastal Mississippi Tourism Commission.

We are not a fishing charter service that offers tours as a side hustle. We specialize in tours, with us you get an intimate personal tour that goes the extra mile to make sure your trip is a memorable one.

We like to say that when you charter with us you are basically renting a boat with a captain. While we have a really great plan for your trip, we are at your leisure. If there is something particular that you would like to see just let us know and Captain Dan will take you there.

We have several hotspots that we have found for our dolphin trips that produce great sightings. We like to boast that we have a 99% success rate finding dolphins, and the other 1% we only saw a small pod at a distance.

We are located in beautiful Pass Christian Harbor under Shaggy's Harbor Bar and Grill, Slip 8.